Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Jun 16, 2012

Spiritualistic!

When attending ISP session, I had come across this wonderful, simple yet clear definition of spirituality, so wanted to share it with you guys...


Ritualistic is performing rituals, praying to idols, chanting mantras, listening to discourses.
Materialistic is being happy for a reason when the cause is taken away or the taste fades away, it kinds of goes down or vanishes (happiness)
BUT
Spiritualistic is about being happy for no reason.

So, a block kind of fits in the missing puzzle solving about what I am actually looking for, the questions and answers that I keep asking myself and getting in my deep meditation phases, which have dwindled by the way. :( but then I have just myself to blame and nothing else.

No comments:

For Evil Eyes on LO