Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

Ref: Chichkoo is what I lovingly call my daughter, kiddo my brother, amma and taatee my late maternal grandparents, and OA is the other adult in the family.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Jun 7, 2012

Vecchani Vodi - Ravinutala Suvarna Kannan

Fiction..

An extremely doctor who worships beauty gets interested in a wedding proposal by his parents looking at the eternal external beauty.  The story has a mystery touch to it as his colleague, a not-so good looking doctor falls into a murder trap and how he along with his other doctor friend and colleague gets her out.  Gradually, he realizes the value of inner beauty and understands the shallowness of the other girl... a typical telugu movie style write-up.

Okay read... 

No comments:

For Evil Eyes on LO