Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Jul 25, 2012

Duppatlo Minnaagu - Yandamoori Veerendranath

A different way of writing, a cocktail of 6 stories by 4 friends and 2 "souls" bhootaalu :)... good attempt at clubbing them all together, liked the experiment.

Five friends who meet at a place for drinks after several years, where the bet is that one tells the least interesting story gets to pay the entire bill for this party.  Each of them comes up with a good story leaving the listeners wanting for more.  Each of them tells something better than the other, each story has some valid point or the other, some style of narration, some mystery, some suspense, where the ending is not completely revealed but is tempting to the others to ask what happens next...

How it all ends up in a surprising twist with a supernatural element is a cool read.

No comments:

For Evil Eyes on LO