Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Jul 10, 2012

Eega

Watched the movie other day.  The news is that our dabba Poornima has DTS and QUBE satellite facility now and all the movies are released first day first show.. SUPER!!

The theater is essentially very much the same, no lights, no proper fans and stuff but yes, it is up to date with latest movie featuring technology.  Considering that the kid only likes watching movies in our dabba, I end up going there when I take the kid and even otherwise got so used to it that neater places seem too uncomfortable ;).

Coming to the movie, loved watching it.  Nani rocked in his minuscule role.  It was Sudeep all the way, a gem of an actor considering he might not even have had a fly hovering around him. It is his show all through.. and of course Eega saigalu... signs of the fly were really convincing and actually understandable.. the subtle comedy at the end, the fly dance.. loved everything about the movie... can watch once again.. and mind you only in theater :).

No comments:

For Evil Eyes on LO