Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Aug 15, 2012

Rushi - Yandamoori Veerendranath

A fiction based on the human values, the Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde mentality of a common man that comes and goes with fluctuating questionable values in going through a man's mind

manishini naitikamgaa tana chuttoo tanu nirminchukunna addugodallo naligipotoo, maaraleka, nacchinattu bratakaleka, vyasanaalaki baasinalavutoo, avvaalo ledo satamatamavutoo raka rakaalugaa bratakadam, bratakalekapovadam ane itivruttam meeda raasina pustakam..

A good read.


No comments:

For Evil Eyes on LO