Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Sep 11, 2012

Oo Kodataara, Ulikki padataara

One of my friends in her review had mentioned that it better be named "chee kodataara.. chiraaku padataara", it might not be as bad but very bad execution anipinchindi. Manoj, I just wonder what this guy does to himself.. if disfiguring himself so badly with bad clothes and worst styling is going to be his signature style of arty/classy movie look... eeks! I better stay away from his movies.. Lakshmi's accented Telugu and look, Manoj's screams, Sonu's underused potential, Balayya's smoke clouds and the story line everything kind of put me off in the movie... another FF to watch it kind of a movie!


1 comment:

Murthy said...

Yes, Manoj should understand what the characters he is suitable for..! Story line is awesome.But the film made in so hurry.Lakshmi better change her accent and it impresses no one indeed.cheers.

Murthy

For Evil Eyes on LO