Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Nov 10, 2012

Damarukam.... GRrrrr!

So, I wasted 2 consecutive days for this movie.. wanted to watch it first day first show one last time with the whole gang, mass style before I leave.. but damn those financier issues or whatever.. the kids waited up in queue and at 11:15, they say no show today.. when is the show.. no idea?  any chances of tomorrow.. no idea???

I ring up siri and she says isnt it on screen today.. so quick searching and hunting done Praveen  from nagfans and got the news... so the after flop show, we all return, tired, cursing...

a few more bye-byes.. and all set to leave the village tomorrow... pain???  I dont/cant really feel it... it is basically lack of any sensation as of now... GOT TO SEE!!!

No comments:

For Evil Eyes on LO