Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Nov 4, 2012

Happy Sad!

Winding up life in village is a lot more tougher than anticipated, I had been bracing myself for it for quite some time but somehow it just does not sink in...!

and being thrown into a place like Hyderabad at its peak traffic hours does not help much either..!  A big move ahead, so much of excitement in life, positive, negative, happy, sad.. never a dull moment.. too much of anticipation, too many good byes... from relaxation to routine... a vital change waiting to happen...

reading books, watching movies, meeting friends, packing stuff, unpacking some, changing some places, some things, some thoughts, leaving behind some people, some memories..

adding new people to life, throwing some out... sad realizations, happy revelations... ups and downs and highs and lows...

last few weeks of life is a mixture of all possible human emotions with a big re-settling challenge ahead..

Hope things are going smooth with you guys!! miss opening up so much of thought process going on in mind but I guess it is best the way it is right now...

good day!

8 comments:

chaitu said...

i was waiting for this psot Sree...Wanted to hear something form u:)..

Hema said...

Wish you good luck Sree :)

Radha said...

Hey .. you moved out of your village!!! mee blog and pictures through memu kooda mee village atmosphere in enjoy chesam inni rojulu.. mee small garden, mee village people, long walks, mee village festivals and ofcourse your housemaids. :) you will miss them all but as you said life has to move on. and we really hope and wish that this move is for the betterment in your life and for lot more happy moments. missed you all these days in blogs but if you are in hyderabad, please let me know for any help if you need

Sree said...

Thank you Chaitu, this time around I will just drop in at your place some time after I settle or just drop in any time with Pishtru papa.. inka antakante happies undadu..

Sree said...

Hema,

Thank you so much.

Sree said...

Radha,

Not yet, a few days though, mom is staying back so the contact is not totally cut.. definitegaa, I will be there just a few days before we fly, but definitegaa try chestaa, will mail you my number.

sru said...

Good Luck Sree....

Radha said...

oh ok. so you are flying back to US.. will b happy to hear from you when you are here.
and all the best

For Evil Eyes on LO