Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Jan 10, 2013

on my mind now

The kid wants to go to school.. she is bored. I need to find a ride for her... get her set here, teach her how to be friends with other kids, caring, sharing, giving, taking turns and most importantly stop crying for everything and anything..

cant really blame her.. so many changes in such a short span is taking its toll on her.  I need to be more focussed on her.

health has gone for a toss.  need to restart dhyaana.. i just dont seem to be doing anything properly.. sigh!!

.. i have slowed down a lot, not able to plan my day properly.. need to pull my strings and move forward..

No comments:

For Evil Eyes on LO