Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Feb 25, 2013

The Dark Side of Midnight - Sidney Sheldon

This book is actually a combination of 3 novels by Sidney Sheldon

Like all others, this has been a page turner too.. I like SS books and this is a re-run going on :).

The other side of Midnight
SS explores the concept of extreme passion, love and hate, the difference between which is very marginal due to the persons/situations involved in the back drop of world war, a good read.

Rage of Angels
The story of a young lawyer trapped with mafia unknowingly who falls in love with a married man running for senate and then the president and then again gets trapped in the mafia grip.. good read.

Blood line
The story of a heiress trying to figure out who killed her father and tried to kill her.. gripping..


No comments:

For Evil Eyes on LO