Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Feb 25, 2013

The Other Side of Me - Sidney Sheldon

An autobiography of a versatile writer.. I did not know much about him, how he got into writing books and all that, to me he is one writer and when I read this book.. I got to know he has much more to him, a successful theater writer who started as a song writer, who got into movie writing, then directing and then finally into a successful book writer popular world over.

I have not seen any of his movies.  I had watched his I dream of Jeannie on TV a long while ago but then I did not really bother to see who wrote it :).

A very interesting read which brings forth his problems with manic depression, the way his life took shape and all that..

2 comments:

HarshaBharath said...

wow gud u r reading sydney ... well u know what most of his stories are women oriented.. and glad that u had a post of him... read more of his books even though they are more of thriller still they are women oriented...

Sree said...

Hi Harsha, long time... yeah, I get that, he is partial to womankind anocchu... true, they are absolutely fantastic reads.

For Evil Eyes on LO