Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Mar 28, 2013

Gudla Veta - The egg hunt

Everything is so commercially done out here in US, like the valentines day parents flock the stores buying goodies for school... or name it a day and you find the wares.. the latest is the eager egg craze and yes, as much as the kid enjoyed collecting the eggs, as much as the parents were eager for the pictures of the kid to be taken and stored, I still feel some materialistic tinge to it... or I am just plain crazy to enjoy those tiny little pleasures... hmmm!

2 comments:

Sireesha said...

Almost everything is materialistic in America - consumerism is the mantra of the day.

Sireesha said...

Almost everything is materialistic in America. Consumerism rules the world!

For Evil Eyes on LO