Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Mar 17, 2013

ting-tong!

As usual, the sick, wheezy me back in bed with the back pain that seemingly does not go away.. just about a month of feeling getting back in track and things go back to square one... watching a lot of TV, saw Table 21, The attacks of 26/11.. loved them both, the first better.. second is a good taking but too much of dragging in Nana's modulation and long-drawn lectures rather than showcasing the courage of localites and policemen... on a lighter note, so final product after taking down one CM for RGV's eccentricities has seen the light of the day...

saw sontham, and can empathize with Namita's weight issues... :).. movie is so, so.. comedy is good.

read a couple of books... they seem good, reviews will follow..

completed 24, the television series, episode 1 back to back and vowed not to get back to the addiction... :).

being back on medication and forced restful days is not a good idea!!! get well soon... GET WELL SOON, GET WELL SOON...


1 comment:

Kalpana said...

Get Well Soon Dear!!!

For Evil Eyes on LO