Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

May 19, 2013

By Mistake in The Hindu... :-p

Dileep who is no longer in ekantam :-p and has a junior in his beautiful world to make it even more brighter pings me up once in a while and keeps tabs on what is happening, which I must say am not so good at, sorry my dear blog buddies I am busy getting back to all my school buddies :), so the queue is a bit too long I guess :-p

... coming to Dileep and me, we have this run-to-him-with-tech-issues thanks to my technically challenged blogging skills, so the point of the whole introduction and all this koti-kommacchi is that he brought to my notice that my blog url appears in "The Hindu"  HERE which says

Srinidhi, an Area Sales Manager for Asian Paints in Mumbai, ‘rambles’ on almost anything under the sun in his Sreeszone.blogspot.com 
well, if it comes to the rambling, I am most certain this reference is to my blog because that is what I do all the time but coming to me being Srinidhi, the area sales manager, I am not... so Ms. Swati Sanyal Tarafdar, this is to let you know that I am neither Srinidhi, nor do I make any money through my blog or run any business establishment or showcase any of my technical/cookery/arts&crafts or any such thing. :).

No comments:

For Evil Eyes on LO