Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

May 20, 2013

The Lady On My Left - Catherine Cookson

The old world feel read set in UK, the auction houses, the love between a girl and her caretaker much older than her, goodie goodie with a tinge of negativity and villiany :) .. feel good book.

Felt like I was reading a non-detailed text book or something :).

1 comment:

వనజవనమాలి said...


Sree .. Swati Saniyal FB ID

https://www.facebook.com/swati.sanyal

For Evil Eyes on LO