Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

May 22, 2013

Two more

Mirchi
Liked Prabhas a lot in the movie, a good time pass...rivalry, family values, getting the villian gang changed, marrying the girl from the house is the routine, the twist in the tale is that the guy trying to do this is the rival who loses his mom and realizes the value of peace and staying together... can watch once... good one!

Tadaaka
Chaitu is good, Sunil is convincing but something did not work... too much of violence with a tinge of comedy.  Tamanna is totally wasted in the movie.

No comments:

For Evil Eyes on LO