Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Jul 11, 2013

Heights...!

Well, I am not climbing anything nor am I jumping down any cliff/chopper etc. for the adrenalin rush... my twisted humor (nonexistent)... that is it.

The other day I was watching Law and Order, season 5 and in one episode found quite a few of Grey's anatomy stars in one particular episode... and then my love for GA returns and I go back to watching season 7, back from where I took the resolution not to see again.. though not back to back, my GA days are back and are here to stay for at least this season.

I feel like a hardcore alcoholic when it comes to Balika Vadhu and around 11 to 11:30 EST I am refreshing the apni.tv site to see the latest episode and my latest tension is that Saachi is going to marry Jagya, the sad phase of  Ganga, and the rest of the family, the plight of little Mannu and most importantly Aanandi.  I am getting all excited... phew, me and my serial addiction at its heights...

naaku picchi peak stagelo undoccchhh!

No comments:

For Evil Eyes on LO