Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Jul 17, 2013

Udaya Bhanu's Song - Touching...

Must say I admire this lady's guts, quite a few of the ladies that I know consider her cheap, vulgar, dressing and all that but somehow she comes across to me as a very very strong woman, most hardworking, humble individual.  There is some pain in those eyes, that understanding that comes with the pain when one goes through the roughest patches and that is what in her makes a complete person to me, that ability to really feel.

The other day when random you-tubing I found a song of hers, apparently sung in Rela Re Rela program and though I did not understand majority of it, kept me haunting, the guts to call a spade a spade, ripping apart the political facade, something really really raw in the expression and anger caught me off guard.. a haunting radical song after long..

I do not actually understand majority of the words used here, but get the feel and hence the gaps...
ganga garudaalettukelleraa... inka aamboletulaata saageraa..
endinaa dukkulla choodu,
ennadendani kannu choodu...
Bhoomi buggaipoye choodu
bondagoddala joru choodu
evvaaro muddu biddaluraa
endukano parugettinaarura..
....

raakaasi ballulantaa raajyamele raajulanta
raavanaasurulanta cheri rojukoka raccha bedite
panta cheeduni battupette purugu mandula vindulaaye..
.....

gaddekorake gaaddi kodukulu gaddara leperuraa
idi maareechulaatara nuvvu marmamerugara paamara
aadu testado, eedu testado, amma istado, ayya istatado, evvadicchedendiraa idi evvani jaageeruraa... neeku nuvve raajuraa ninneletodinkevaruraa..

Good job, Bhanu, I knew I was not wrong about you...






4 comments:

chaitu said...

Hi Sree..How are u doing?
ITs been really long..

nenu kuda ee song chusa edo you tube lo search chestunte..could see the other side of udaya bhanu.Its reaaly difficult to judge her.multi facet personality.
Was very amused with her song couldnt believe she penned it .being telanganite,even i couldnt understand most of the words.Appreciate her boldness.

chaitu said...

Hi Sree..How are u doing?
ITs been really long..

nenu kuda ee song chusa edo you tube lo search chestunte..could see the other side of udaya bhanu.Its reaaly difficult to judge her.multi facet personality.
Was very amused with her song couldnt believe she penned it .being telanganite,even i couldnt understand most of the words.Appreciate her boldness.

Sandhya said...

I remember watching her shows on television, when in hostel. I could hear comments as "asalu enta cheap ga undo, aa dress enti, aa egardam enti, baaboi!". People are so quick in making comments about someone that might not have even met personally. What right do they have to pass undue remarks about someone, just because she is not like them? I used to say" Adi aa ammayi profession. Andulo tappemi undi? She is entertaining people. Adi mee valla elaagu kaadu, aamenenduku comment cheyyadam". Glad to know that she is still a popular anchor. She surely possesses the talent and energy to entertain people. Kudos to her.

Sandhya said...

I remember watching her shows on television, when in hostel. I could hear comments as "asalu enta cheap ga undo, aa dress enti, aa egardam enti, baaboi!". People are so quick in making comments about someone that might not have even met personally. What right do they have to pass undue remarks about someone, just because she is not like them? I used to say" Adi aa ammayi profession. Andulo tappemi undi? She is entertaining people. Adi mee valla elaagu kaadu, aamenenduku comment cheyyadam". Glad to know that she is still a popular anchor. She surely possesses the talent and energy to entertain people. Kudos to her.

For Evil Eyes on LO