Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Oct 25, 2013

Making it look easy...

Making it look easy is not just easy as it looks... This is what the kid picked up from Angelina Ballerina on Netflix... something which has caught my attention.. it is so true.  She has been teaching us a lot these days, a more verbal, a lot more mature.. sometimes a lot more than we both put together...TW..

No comments:

For Evil Eyes on LO