Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Feb 11, 2014

Chitkaa

the kid loves bhendi fry so much that she wont mind to eat it every other day... and to a lazy cook like me, those sticky round veggie pieces are a pain to fry :-p, got a tip from a friend a few days earlier and there is no looking back ever since... say bye bye to stickiness with a spoon of curd added to the veggies when frying them... tadaaaa... stickiness GONE!!!

No comments:

For Evil Eyes on LO