Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

May 23, 2014

spending, working, traveling...

This year, particularly after coming to Stamford, had been moving too much to friends places and not actually staying at our house, while it is good to meet family once in a while, it is getting too costly and taxing..

I should be putting an end to being on the move, focus more on the kid, sticking around with her, doing the activities that will make her a better individual, spend more time with each other before she goes in to the big world of studies, friends, activities and a whole lot of them...

i am not working, and kind of started loving the parasite living where I do not want to worry about bringing home the butter.. earlier there was this pain asking OA to take anything for my personal needs, it was so painful, but now i do not really feel anything as such spending the money and that is what I think is the most dangerous thing.. in this phase, I lose track of what I spend, how much I spend, is there a need, where should i stop and of course valuing someone's hardearned stuff...

i am becoming everything that I hated at some point, want to come out of it and trying to but then sinking back in... not yet another promise to myself which i dont wont and cant fulfill, just a reminder to see if there is this person who I used to be still in me...


No comments:

For Evil Eyes on LO