Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Jul 11, 2014

Precious

There are so many many things that the kid says and does are just going undrafted...

Looking back I realize that she changes every single day, a lot of things she did, does surprise me a lot, I enjoy and think that I am going to cherish them throughout my life but I realize that no my failing mind does not provide me that luxury, i need to jot them down to get the feel of what I felt, if not completely the same as at the moment but still an attempt.

The other day it was quite foggy and her dad had to drop her at school and she began dancing around and singing

Fog Fog go way
My Daddy needs to find the way
Sreya needs to go to school
'cos it makes her feel really cool...

God!!! hardly a year and a half and she is talking, walking, singing English... kids!!!

No comments:

For Evil Eyes on LO