Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Dec 22, 2014

atu tirigi itu tirigi

Gundraayilaaga gundragaa perigipovatam kaakundaa ee madhyana nenu chestunna inko pani enti ante TVni alaa pattukuni velaadatam, edo raayaali, ento raayaali, edo cheseyyaali anesukuni poddune lechi ee bujji lappyni laplo pettukogaane anni marchipoyi naa gola naadi...

life is good, getting better, no complaints... happy!!

wherever I go, I need to come back to my space sooner or later... no promises to this zone but yes I love to be here.

No comments:

For Evil Eyes on LO