Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Jun 14, 2015

Hamaari Adhuri Kahaani

Loved the movie, the performances.  Imran Hashmi in particular was a surprise.  The raw human emotions touched a chord in me.  No major twists, predictable story line but performances make watching it worthwhile.

For some reason, I have so many thoughts going on in my head, there is so much I think about something that I want to put down here but can't do once I sit about doing it.. Early signs of Alzheimers or something like that I guess :-p.

No comments:

For Evil Eyes on LO