Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Mar 1, 2016

Oka life Okatante Okate life - Oopiri

Good one.

I loved this song when I heard the lyrics first and any doubts, it is Sirivennela Sir as usual... :) and no more doubts, it has been on the loop since.

Oka life okatante okate life -2-

Idi kaade anukuntu vadileste vere avakaasam raade
Idi inte anukunte vandellu nede jeevinche veelunde -oka-

Ey.. Em ledani manam choodaale gaani oopiri leda, oohalu leva...
neekosam nuvve levaa

cheekatiki rangulese kalalenno neetodai vastundaga
ontariga levani...
 aasakkooda aasani kaliginchey ayuvu anedundevaruku, inkedo ledani anaku okko kshanamu ee bratuku kottade neeku - oka-

No comments:

For Evil Eyes on LO