Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Mar 28, 2016

One of those days

Some days just pass by, with so many calls, useless chatting nothing constructive as such... the eye pain, earpain and in general all aches and pains that surface on a lazy day.

Got my bluetooth speaker after trying all possible ways to pull out the headphone jack stuck in the system and then brooding over the fact that it is a new lappy and all that...

lazy lazy lazy no thoughts forming, random, lazy lazy lazy....

No comments:

For Evil Eyes on LO