Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Apr 1, 2016

Declutter

As part of decluttering home, kitchen is cleaned and with it comes the realization that half of it has never been and will never be used again :) so why not give away.  Home  feels fresher and cleaner thanks to a couple of buddies who came over to help... such friends are such a blessing in our life...

and then I fell in love head over heels with Sreeja's wedding album... she is extremely lucky to be given the second chance at life, the extremely supportive family.. 1st marriage made everyone feel "no parents should have a daughter like this" and the 2nd one "every child should have such parents"

CHECK IT HERE.


No comments:

For Evil Eyes on LO