Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Apr 11, 2016

J - Job

There was never a question of not working in my life 'cos I had a working mom and also the fact that we could not afford to idle away or study further doing nothing.  I was not even a graduate when I started working and luckily it was something that I liked so it was never an issue to continue or not.  Could not work much back here due to status issues, worked for a couple of months and it never really worked out.

I am no longer sure if I can get back to working but I certainly feel that it is very important for a child to have a role model to work and go about life, stay strong, make decisions without thinking twice about finances...

2 comments:

CRD said...

I know quite a few people who had to start out working early on in life. I admire such people, because they have learnt the harsh realities of life earlier than the rest of us.

Nice reading :)

All the best for the A to Z Challenge. Do drop by mine.

Cheers
CRD
Scripted In Sanity

Mildred R Holmes said...

I worked from a young age also.

For Evil Eyes on LO