Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Apr 23, 2016

U - Uber

Life for a nondriver in US is too dependent, long waits for bus, high prices for cabs, requests and more requests and all in all a pain.

Uber has come to me as savior, not too expensive, on time and independent.  It feels good to be able to move around with the child without any help.

PS:  I note my posts are getting smaller and smaller and more and more irrelevant these days and it kind of shows the lag that is kind of setting in, dragging and doing it by force and lot of self motivation.  I do not want to give up on the challenge or the note to myself to scribble something at the end of the day and see how much gibberish I can fill in here before I get back on track...


2 comments:

Mandy Justin said...

Only a few more days of A-Z! Don't give up now! :)

The only time I've used Uber was during a price hike on Christmas night. I didn't find it to be that cheap. :( Clearly I need to try it again when it's not a holiday.

Nilanjana Bose said...

There is only this week to go! Keep posting, keep blogging, there's no minimum word limit. I haven't used Uber ever, except as a word in my own post :)

All the best,
Nilanjana.
Ninja Minion, A-Z 2016
Madly-in-Verse

For Evil Eyes on LO