Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Dec 30, 2016

Demonetization

My thoughts on December 8, a month into the historic decision..

"A month into "demonetization drive" when nothing has stopped for the rich or at the least seemingly in-convinced them, instances of bank staff getting richer by the hour, new notes found on terrorists, gold stores making a quick buck, to counterfeits found, to what not in the process of finding loopholes of conversion... I salute the people of the nation who have shown the strength and resilience and the honest bank officials braving it all, still hoping and making it a "not just a failure as yet."
"Great intent with no content" is what I don't want to hear after all the hardships the common man has faced in hopes of a better future for themselves and their kids!!! Good job people and BUCK UP Modi and gang!!! the 50 days is around the corner and the big players are still at large.."

 With just another day left for Modi to address as to how he is going to take it further.

It is easier for me to be optimistic because I was not inconvenienced at all by the long queues, the cash-strapped life and so much of confusion with flash news and ever-changing rules by RBI "కేంద్ర ప్రభుత్వ కీలక నిర్ణయం" has  become  a laughing stock but yes, I am absolutely bowled over by the confidence of people who have faced all these and still think there is some hope.

Hope Modi does live up to the hopes of millions of honest people rather than supporting a few black money hoarders, the lakhs of crores of new currency caught but no action taken, with the rich going cashless easily while the poor are struggling yet hoping against hope that something good comes out of it.

I would consider the demonetization drive a success if at least a handful of such people are arrested and shown their place, looking for a ray of hope that the govt. has not done all this just to inconvenience the honest middle class but to actually fill their lives with hope that not everything is lost yet... it has been a hectic past few days and I am babbling and writing just because I dont want to lose this train of thought.... will get back and possibly edit or leave it like this and post more...

No comments:

For Evil Eyes on LO